Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cascading Paillets









Sorry its been a minute since I've blogged, we've been a little swamped lately with orders, new arrivals, customers, you name it we've had it! I was extremely excited this morning to see the UPS driver at our door, because I knew it could be non other than 3.1 Phillip Lim!!! We immediately ripped open the box to see the goodies. What we found was amazing! Beautiful shimmering cascading paillet tunic and cardigan, super sexy cashmere brown sweater with penguin tails and silk ruffled sleeves, and the most amazing feminine/androgynous gray sweater dress, with ruffled silk lining that pokes out the bottom oh so delicately. Basically if I could marry a line of clothing I would marry 3.1 Phillip Lim Fall 2010. No joke. www.bleuclothing.com

No comments: