Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Its been a minute since Ive blogged and I apologize, Bethany has been out of town and Ive had to hold down the fort and Ive been swamped! We have received some amazing new products last week and this week. Im going to first start off with Cench Couture hand bags! I have to say I love these bags, they are the perfect every day bag that can go with anything and everything AND they are designed by our beloved Pamela Lin, she left Bleu to begin the line.

My second favorite item this week is this gorgeous pinky/peachy embroidered silk skirt from Camilla and Marc. Im not usually a big pink fan but this skirt is stunning! I love how I can dress it up and make it look very classy with a black silk blouse, or make it funky with a regular grey tee. Its so versatile and perfect.


Here is my all time favorite piece from Haute Hippie, GORGEOUS steel blue rabbit fur vest. I know all the rage is faux fur, but sometimes you can not deny yourself the luxury of real fur and for less than $500 why would you? I love this vest because its super classy but extremely funky as well. You can wear it over a great cocktail dress or wear it with a fun printed tee and super skinny jeans with high boots.



Finally, Im a sucker for lingerie. Many of my dollars get spent on lingerie, I just love to feel pretty and sexy underneath what Im wearing. The best part about lingerie is no one knows what you are wearing! Its like your own personal secret, it always makes me walking a little taller and definitely with more swagger.
Here is Samantha Chang and a black lace chemise. I immediately picked this up when we got it in. I have worn it underneath a loose fitting dress and to bed. Its my new favorite!!!


No comments: