Friday, October 29, 2010

Is Global Warming Real?






I guess so, its been an amazing week in LA, beautiful weather almost feels like the beginning of Summer. Kinda weird because I really want Fall.I want the brisk breeze, the over cast days, and the chily nights. Thank goodness its going to cool down this weekend. Im really happy we received a large shipment of chunky knits and super soft cashmere sweaters. I love to cozy up with a nice cashmere knitted sweater from Patterson J. Kincaid, or a super soft cashmere shawl from Chris Cashmere. Fall has to be my favorite time of year, I feel as though just because its chilly out doesnt mean you have to sacrifice style and fashion. Layers and chunky sweaters are the best! Stop by the online shop and get cozy and beautiful with Bleu! www.bleuclothing.com

No comments: