Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wish List-- Ashley P.

Christmas is officially next Wednesday and I am not ready! Shopping for others makes you think, " I have a wish list too". So here are my top fav items that i would love to get under my Christmas tree next Wednesday morning.....

1. Diane von Frustenberg print top


This top is great for any occasion , wear with jeans or a cute pencil skirt

2. 3.1 Phillip Lim sheer lace top



I absolutely adore this top its the GREATEST! Also comes in a luxurious lavender.

3. Ya Ya Aflalo dress



The floral print and cut gives it a elegant vintage look.

4. Dolce Vita cut-out booties


Been wanting these since the first time I laid my eyes on them!

5. Kage tote


I just love the vintage look this bag has.

Well that's my wish list.....Merry Christmas!!!!!






No comments: