Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Wishlist -- Bethany

Dear Santa,
This year at Bleu Clothing I have seen many amazing peices come in and (sell) out of the store...
I've had my eyes on a few things. Please discuss this with the elves, and get back to me.

Merry Christmas,

Bethany

1. The Ya Ya quilted leather cropped jacket...LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!


2. This amazing Linea Pelle cocoa color leather clutch, it's perfect for all year round....

3. The Development long sweater with sheer sleeves, a great accessory for layering over dresses or jeans. Basic but still very sophisticated.




4. This gold charm necklace by Lovechild. I've had my eye on it for months now...


5. Black Binetti silk belted long sleeve dress..... I've loved this since the minute I saw it.
It's seriously such a gorgeous dress...


6. Cosabella's new bustier, so HOT. Every woman should own one as a secret weapon!

No comments: